Sunday, March 02, 2008
So, in anticipation of summer - it has to come sometime, right - here are somethings I'd like to do.
1. Get a tan that does not involve a sock-tanline
2. Run a few more 5K's with the nieces...
3. Go to the ocean
4. Take a few road trips
5. Camp in Wyoming
6. Garden - a big bright full beautiful garden
7. Go to Nova Scotia
8. Write a children's book
9. Hike a few of the Presidentials
10. Picnic next to a waterfall
11. Go kayaking
12. Go canoing - with Kathy :)
13. Take the dogs to the beach
14. Get ice cream
15. Find an outdoor Shakespearian play
16. Read a book in the sun, and then take a nap
17. Take Aimee's kids to the zoo (Aimee & Will can come too!)
18. Celebrate Ana's graduation from college
19. Drink a cool glass of lemonade in the shade
20. Have an early morning breakfast outside
That's a good start anyway. When will winter end!!!
(*I have no idea who this child is!)